Our Main Office at the Weill Greenberg Center
World-class pain management on the campus of the NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Our Westside Office
The Weill Cornell Medical Center pain management team of doctors, providing treatment at a convenient Upper West Side location.
Our Downtown Office
State-of-the-art pain management treatment at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital – location convenient to Lower Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Pain hurts. Pain brings not only bodily discomfort, but can cause stress, affect us at home and work, and affect how we interact with family and with friends. Chronic or long-term pain conditions change lives. At Weill Cornell Pain Medicine, we understand the complexities of pain. If you are dealing with a long-term pain condition, we are here to help.
- Reputation. We bring the experience, knowledge and reputation of NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - ranked the #1 hospital in New York and #7 in the United States by U.S. News & World Report in their 2013-14 Best Hospitals Rankings - to all our patient care.
- State-of-the-Art Treatments. Our board-certified physicians and fully trained staff utilize cutting-edge procedures and techniques to treat pain.
- An Individualized Approach. Every pain condition is as different as every patient. Since we’re part of a larger Weill Cornell team, we can refer you to specialists across departments and disciplines.
- Security. Our physicians are trained to go above and beyond industry standards in patient quality and safety.
- Convenience. Three locations in New York City.
- Relief. We provide a comprehensive, multidisciplinary team approach to your care. Treating you as an individual, our goal is to alleviate your pain and help you move forward - changing your life for the better.
Becoming a Patient
Shakil Ahmed, M.D., F.R.C.S
Maryam Jowza, M.D.
Neel Mehta, M.D.
Medical Director, Division of Pain Medicine
Devin Peck, M.D.
Roniel Y. Weinberg, M.D.
Lisa R. Witkin, M.D.
David Zylberger, M.D.
Pain can be complicated. At Weill Cornell Pain Medicine, our doctors are part of a larger team of physicians and providers across the medical center who come together on a daily basis to put the needs of patients first. Read More
Welcome from the Director
Physicians referring patients for a pain consultation, please call (646) WMC-PAIN.
Mon-Fri 8:30AM - 4:30PM
Main Practice Location
1305 York Ave.
New York, NY 10021 Map
New York, NY 10024 Map
Our Upper West Side office is covenient to the West Side Highway and features cutting-edge diagnostic technology.
156 William Street
New York, NY 10038 Map
Our newest office is convenient to the Financial District, City Hall, and other downtown locations.