Pain hurts. Pain brings not only bodily discomfort, but can cause stress, affect us at home and work, and affect how we interact with family and with friends. Chronic or long-term pain conditions change lives. At Weill Cornell Pain Medicine, we understand the complexities of pain. If you are dealing with a long-term pain condition, we are here to help.
- Reputation. We bring the experience, knowledge and reputation of NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - ranked the #1 hospital in New York and #6 on the National Honor Roll by U.S. News & World Report in their 2014-15 Best Hospitals Rankings - to all our patient care.
- State-of-the-Art Treatments. Our board-certified physicians and fully trained staff utilize cutting-edge procedures and techniques to treat pain.
- An Individualized Approach. Every pain condition is as different as every patient. Since we’re part of a larger Weill Cornell team, we can refer you to specialists across departments and disciplines.
- Security. Our physicians are trained to go above and beyond industry standards in patient quality and safety.
- Convenience. Three locations in New York City.
- Relief. We provide a comprehensive, multidisciplinary team approach to your care. Treating you as an individual, our goal is to alleviate your pain and help you move forward - changing your life for the better.
Becoming a Patient
Do you think we can help you? Please visit our "New Patient" section, where you can find all the information need about becoming a new patient.
Please download and complete our new patient questionnaire (available on our New Patient page), and bring the form on your first visit or fax it to (646) 962-0438.
Neel Mehta, M.D.
Medical Director, Division of Pain Medicine
Julie H.Y. Huang, M.D., M.B.A.
Jatin Joshi, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology
Sadiah Siddiqui, M.D.
Instructor in Anesthesiology
Shakil Ahmed, M.D., F.R.C.S
Roniel Y. Weinberg, M.D.
Lisa R. Witkin, M.D.
Pain can be complicated. At Weill Cornell Pain Medicine, our doctors are part of a larger team of physicians and providers across the medical center who come together on a daily basis to put the needs of patients first. Read More
Make a Gift
Welcome from the Director
Physicians referring patients for a pain consultation, please call (646) WMC-PAIN.
Mon-Fri 8:30AM - 4:30PM
Main Practice Location
1305 York Ave.
New York, NY 10021 Map
New York, NY 10024 Map
Our Upper West Side office is covenient to the West Side Highway and features cutting-edge diagnostic technology.
156 William Street
New York, NY 10038 Map
Pain Medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
Our newest office is convenient to the Financial District, City Hall, and other downtown locations.